From:
"Jennifer Tow, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2016 02:20:38 -0500
Given that there is such conflicting information about the risks of using peppermint, especially as it doesn't really address the issue of sluggish bowels anyway, it seems prudent to offer better options, such as slippery elm, although magnesium is the most effective treatment I know of for that purpose.