From:
Heidi Koslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:41:24 -0900
I will be off-list as I travel to FLA for the Christmas Holiday (we'll be staying with my mother-in-law so I will tell you all about the "psychological damage you are doing to your daughter by forcing her to continue BF at 4 years old" that she informs me of while we are there!)

If anybody still wants to be on the list for my BF vs. Formula in baby's first year comparison handout, I will be working on polishing it up after we return ... if you send me the off-list request I will take care of it early in the New Year (for those who already requested, I have your names stored in a file!).

I will miss you all for the next two weeks!

Heidi Koslo
Alaska, USA