From:
Donna Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:20:40 -0800
Hi all,

Joanne found this site http://www.tylenol.com/ and it has info on infant
feeding, all you have to do is click on the bottle graphic. Here's part
of what is said about starting solids.

"Research suggests that infants under 3 months are not able to digest
solids or to swallow at will. But after the 3-month mark, some babies
are ready to start trying solid foods. One
common rule of thumb is that your baby can begin eating solid foods once
she weighs 14
pounds or has doubled her birthweight."

Gee, both of mine would have been ready for solids at about 2 or 3
months according to this. Must have been doing something wrong in that
they didn't have much interest until 7 or 8 months.

Donna Hansen
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada
mailto:[log in to unmask]
(we had the most beautiful sunny day today after 40 days and nights of
rain, there's even a forecast of snow for Monday, I can't wait!!!!)