From:
Janet Vandenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:32:03 -0500
Nola wrote:

> #1-- We have become a mechanized, robotic, pill-popping, quick fix
> society.
> #2  Humans are mammals-
> #3  Why do women have to return to work @ 6 weeks postpartum?
> #4 Why do AM companies send it home with mom, and then mail it to them
> #5  We need more positive media.
> #6  MD's out there-- Was your BF training virtually nilch like mine?
> #7  Just a wish  -- Formula should be a prescription medication

Welcome to Lactnet Nola.  Even though you say you have only be
reading the list for a few weeks you seem to have captured the
essence of most of the burning questions in our collective mind.
Great job. You are going to fit in just dandy.

--
Janet Vandenberg, RN, BScN, IBCLC
Newmarket, Ontario, Canada