From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:14:56 +1000
Thanks for posting this article Karen. It is significant I think that the
low breastfeeding category included babies that were getting quite a lot of
breastmilk (1-57% of milk for 2-7 month old babies) because they did not
have many women who were giving small amounts of milk.  The case studies are
much appreciated also.
Karleen Gribble
Australia

> Check this article out. The entire article is available online at:
>
> <A
HREF=3D"http://www.pediatrics.org/cgi/content/full/99/6/e5?maxtoshow=3D&H=
The risk of developing either diarrhea or ear infection increa=