From:
Mary Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 07:13:16 -0500
>From: Mary Renard <[log in to unmask]>
>>        [log in to unmask] (Mary Renard - LLLI Board)
Fellow LactNetters, the author has requested that I post her request for
help which was posted yesterday on LLLeaders On Line.  Regretfully, I've
already deleted the post just in the past few days which mentioned the
doctor in Florida who's had experience with a nursing baby and bone marrow
transplant....

Please e-mail to Ginger at the address below.  Thanks so much.