From:
julie taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:08:44 -0800
He is doing this to the poor, illegal immigrants. His logic is that he is saving the taxpayer money because the taxpayer pays for the babies that they have. In fact he is getting just three months of infertility, a ruined milk supply and guess who pays for the formula that they are forced to use - the taxpayer!
Julie Taylor
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Why are the mothers get Depo if they do not know what it is ? Is this doctor
practising his own brand of social engineering - poor people should not have
to many kids thing ? If yes , then maybe you should speak to someone about
the hospital's liability for discrimination. It seems to me that the doctor
is not willing to listen anyway.
Henya Kazatchkov
Brooklyn , NY