From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:41:03 +0000
Well, today's exchange spurned me into action, and the first of the
'real' breastfeeding videos is now up on 'our' new site -
BreastfeedingBabies.  (That's me and a couple of other like minded
online lactaneers.)

Dr Jack Newman has given permission for us to post his stuff, but I'm
not competent enough to do that, but one of us is trying to find the
time!  :-)

But I did get one up!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3K87l9hNOE

And the site:  http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BreastfeedingBabies

Comments welcome... although the search engine doesn't seem to be able
to find it yet... Nestle video still the first one that turns up...

If anyone knows of any other excellent videos that come with download
file features (as this one did, hence my being able to upload it) please
let me know.

(This will be my third post for today, I think)

Morgan Gallagher

(exceptionally pleased with herself!)