From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:09:50 -0500
I think part of the consternation over this "new" /"old" vaccine is that we
just aren't used to it or familiar with how the process works.  Our parents
ought to be a help, if they can remember.  I can't remember that it was any
big deal when my kids got it, as far as worry about the site.  One of my
kids had a real high fever and dr said she was second baby to have that
problem from that batch and he threw it out.
But the pix I've seen in some of journals of smallpox would scare the wits
out of you!  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ