From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 23:06:39 -0400
Hi All!

I need some references to a topic we were discussing a couple months ago;
 Ultrasound for mastitis and plugged ducts.  If one of you wonderful gals
from Austrailia could e-mail me privately with info re: ultrasound, where is
it done, by whom, and maybe a name and number of someone who could give
detailed info on it, I would be most grateful.  My friend and teacher Chele
Marmet had been told by someone in Austrailia that ultrasound was no longer
done, and when I told her about our discussions here, she wanted lots of info
I just didn't have!  TIA!

Pam Wiggins!   E-mail me please!  I tried to e-mail you a private message,
but AOL is not accepting your address.  I got your stuff, BTW!  :)

Well, all, I finished my CLE class today, and boy am I tired!  But I learned
a lot!  Now to get the homework done!!  Boy this BF stuff is neat!

That's all for now.  Tomorrow I catch up with a weeks worth of Lacnet!  Can't
wait to see what you all have been talking about while I've been busy
studying!

Welcome Anne G.!  You'll be hooked before you know it (if you're not
already!) :)  Don't be too much of a lurker!  I know you'll add fabulous
insights to our wonderful group!
E-mail me if you want to talk!  This computer thing is a lot of fun!!

Take care all!

Jay
LC2B  and soon-to-be CLE  (after all this homework!!)

Sacramento, CA  (now not the only Sacramentan here!)