Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:57:42 -0700
No experience with the headband feeling but I'm on baby number three,
nursing nonstop since 2000 and to this day, no matter how old the baby
is, I get nauseous and/or a hot flash when my milk lets down.  Just for
a minute or less I get this momentarily "Oh gosh I'm going to throw up"
feeling and then it passes.  Sometimes if it's a really big letdown the
feeling will last for several minutes.  I remember asking about it with
my first and nothing was wrong with me - it's just how my body responds
(to the hormones?) when my milk lets down.  It's just a fact of life for
me that nursing = nausea.  I barely notice it now I'm so used to it.
Mother may become used to it or perhaps the sensation will lessen.   I
do notice that when the babes get into the toddler years and aren't
sucking as strongly as they are when exclusively BFd that the wave of
nausea is not as strong and less duration.  HTH somehow.

Margo