From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 15:29:35 -0400
Good point as I have also already run into this when trying to find someone
near New Britain CT (a request on Lactnet last week).  The names of towns
in large letters need to have that towns zip code also.  Foe instance in
New Jersey we know 08--- zips are south and 07--- are north addresses.
Makes it a little easier to handle.  I hope ILCA will be able to
incorporate some of these changes into the next issue of directory.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ, USA

> Has anyone else tried to use the new directory?  I discovered another
problem.

> I got a request for a referral in a state I USED to live in (I have lived
> in 41).  Although the cities/towns, etc (at least in the USA) seem to
make
> sense, there is no ZIP CODE for any of them; thus, after finding no one
> listed in a particular town, I was at a loss to find a CLOSE or nearby
town
> because no zip codes could be used as a guide--except by going through
ALL