From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:04:32 -0700
a computer scientist- an associate professor at CU.
He does computer architecture.

He says he knows more about lactation than most men
and likely most women.  He perceives that but doesnt'
know how accurate that perception is- and he also says
he knows my biases.  :-)  Of course, my biases are
grounded in fact, are they not?  After all, a lot of
them were formed here on lactnet.  :-)  He also wears
breastfeeding t-shirts that I buy him and his car has
as many bf'ing bumperstickers as mine does.  OTOH, he
notices shapely women whom I don't even see, but I see
the breastfeeding babies, the propped bottles, and all
things related to early parenting and he doesnt' see
those a lot of the time.

Carol, Darcy- we'll be back in less than a month!