From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 21:50:32 -0400
After reading the comments on the orange milk I was reminded about a funny
incident last winter.  We had a mom who was needing to pump for latch
difficultys after a Csection.  She was pumping green colostrum.  Everyone
freaked for a while.  Then we searched the references in Lawrences book and
she talked about food addatives etc causing red, orange colors.  Ater talking
to the mom we found out she had hd a usual post surgery diet of clear liquids
which included green jello. She had several bowls.  The funny thing was this
happened on St. Patricks day.  So you can't say we don't celebrate the
holidays, we even serve breastmilk in keeping with the season. :D.

Linda Rosetti RN, IBCLC (when you work night shift odd things keep coming to
mind)