From:
Daniel Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:00:23 -0500
Dear Lactnet:

I have been invited to submit an op-ed piece to a newspaper in Southeastern
Massachusetts about breastfeeding.  My sister-in-law is the editorial page
editor and, in a recent dinnertime conversation with her, she was fascinated
to learn about how formula manufacturers were adding, and promoting, DHA in
formula.  She said she would love to print something about it.  Are there
any Lactnetters in SE Mass who might want to collaborate with me?  I think
it might be wise to have a local person as part of this, after all, who am I
except some busybody from NYC.

Contact me privately at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Robyn Love, LCCE, LLLI Peer Counselor
Queens, NY