From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 22:18:54 -0400

>Subject: Medela Address
>
>I hope this doesn't contravene the netiquette of Lactnet, but my husband is
>going to Washington DC on Oct 22nd and I want him to buy me a few products
>as they are so much more expensive over here.
>I am looking for a contact for him while he is in Washington to get some
>things to him for me, bearing in mind he will be in a city hotel and in
>meetings most of the time.
>Hope someone can help me!
I will try.  First, I would have him call Medela at 1-800-435-8316.  When
voice system begins, push 0 for operator and ask for zone # 12 customer
service rep. for Washington DC.  If busy, just ask for any available customer
service rep. and then ask for a rental station close to where your husband
will be staying.  Another suggestion would be to contact the sales rep. for
that territory which is Kelly Antekeier.  Call Medela at the 800 number,
press 6512 to leave her a voice mail message or contact her direct at (703)
979-2589.  Good-luck.  You mail e-mail me if you have any further questions.

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/ Medela, Inc.
Naperville, IL