From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 17:22:36 -0500
It is amazing to me, how many stores carry this product.  We have several
stores here that are animal/bird stores.  The other day, I was getting a bag
of bird seed and there it was by the check out counter- bag balm.   What
concerns me more is when I see it on the shelves where  breast pump, etc
products are.  It is smelly, messy stuff.  When carrying around products for
lectures, in the summer, it is the only thing that "melts" all over the
suitcase.  Do they really use this stuff in the dairy area???  or is it like
the old fashion glass/hard plastic nipple shield that still exists on the
shelves, but is obsolete?

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection
754 Raintree Dr.