From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:39:52 -0500
>> Nikki Lee wrote:
>> >I didn't know that the word professional meant "without baby".
>> Kathy Dettwyler wrote:
>> Ha! In some places, the word professional means "without breasts."
>> Monique wrote:
>Does this mean in those places to be a true professional you must first
>be a reptile, bird, or fish???  Last time I checked men had breasts
>too!

Kathy replies:

No, Monique, men have nipples and areolas, but they don't have breasts
(glandular tissue).  At least not usually.  Some have pretty good sized fat
deposits up there, though!

One of my female students was given a little card by a female "friend" (??)
-- it's a plastic card like a credit card, but it's a membership card to the
"Itty Bitty Titty Club."  It was sort of amusing/disgusting.  The recipient
didn't know whether to be insulted or think it was funny.

We were talking in class about the new law in Florida about how much flesh
can be exposed on the beach -- 75% of the breast is the limit.  I wonder
what the "flesh police" on the beach would think of a demure one-piece suit
with holes for the nipples and areolas to stick out???

Kathy D.