From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:06:10 -0800
I, too, got the cases of formula.  Two of them, one complete with a
bottle and nipple.  :-(  I called the local food bank and they didn't
want it as they rarely give it out, and they often have to throw it
away because it is expired.  So call your food bank first.

Other options are to milk feed a pumpkin- never done it, don't know
anything about it.

Safehouse for battered women and children- again, call first and also
bring copies of your business card and brochures, as often these moms
need help with parenting, and we all know that breastfeeding makes
parenting easier.  (Holding the babies was so rewarding because they
needed it so much- gotta get back to that work someday.)

Compost it- I did that with the expired formula recieved at my first
hospital birth.  Dogs like it sometimes.  But they often like it after
composting too.  :-)

==

Kate Hallberg, mom to Ursula (wow! 4) and Sage (almost 2)
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina
Does "I hope I've answered your questions" mean "Have I answered?"
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8193/