From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 07:12:29 +0200
I  too think we really should pressure them a bit to use breastfeeding
dyads on the cards.

As far as I know the cards originated with the US National Comm. for
UNICEF. Their main office is in NY. Maybe some one could find out their
email address and we could send in some requests.

There was a card, a Picasso picture of mother and baby BFing, that was/is
the symbol of the BFHI and tons of these cards were supposed to be made up.
It never happened. Some were made up but not too many.

Another project for the New Year.

Happy Holidays from the mom who's daughter just came home on winter break
from the U.S.

Evi in Israel