From:
Kershaw Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:07:25 -0600
The problem here is that part of the hospital's duties include providing food.  At the hospital where my grandson was for an extended stay (for major surgery), the hospital provided food for my daughter-in-law since she was providing food for the baby!  Otherwise, she would have had to provided her own.  The logic should be:  do we get all our patients' food from Morrison's for free in exchange for exclusive advertisement and pushing of the Morrisons' cafeteria chain?  (I'm using Morrison's as an example).