From:
"Dr. Tom Hale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:53:47 -0500
Dear Colleagues:

As many of you know,  I am leaving for a 6 month research sabbatical in Australia starting November 1, 2000 until May 1, 2001.  I know its going to be tough to have to work with the likes of  Ken Ilett and Peter Hartmann,  but I've got a lot to learn.

Dr. Ilett and I have identified four drugs that we would like to work on and we need additional subjects.   We are going to study Neurontin(gabapentin), Glucophage (metformin), Lithium, and Lamictal (lamotrigine).     We also may do a project on Nicotine patches.
We already have a few subjects who have been gracious enough to register on the Registry for Lactation Research,  however, we need more.

If you know of any patients who are taking these meds,  email me their information, or have them register in the above Registry as soon as possible.  All we need is a few more milk samples, and plasma samples.

With your help, maybe we can get some data on these important drugs.

Regards
Tom Hale, Ph.D.