From:
Catherine Alliso Granju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 20:58:48 -0400
Forwarded without permission...

UNICEF's form letter to me and my response. My response leads. I hope that
others will also contact UNICEF about this serious problem with their
spokesperson's credibility and the message she is sending.

Katie Allison Granju
University of Tennessee College of Law
Knoxville, TN