From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:11:43 -0800
COME ONE!   COME ALL!
(Come anyone who wants a book or wants to help out our BF cause! :D)

Hey Everyone!

There are only 24hrs or so left to get in on this raffle!  We have two great
books that are being rafffled off for a great cause - BREASTFEEDING!

E-Mail me ASAP to let me know you are sending a check to get in on this -
like Gail said - I must have notice by NOON EST Monday the 29th.

C'Mon Everyone, we have raised a lot of money in the past for our cause -
goodness knows we need all the help we can get!  Heck, you may even get a
cool book out of it!  :D

Now, drive my mailman nuts, huh?  Last time we did a raffle my postman asked
why I was so popular!  Well, I have moved and I want this mailman to think I
am popular too!  ;D
Besides, I am so bored lately - I need something to do!  :)  (OK, I am
swamped and busy beyond belief right now, but at least it sounded pathetic...)

E-Mail to   [log in to unmask]   before it's too late!

Hugs and Love!

Jay

Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, California, West Coast, USA
Mailto: [log in to unmask] for Lactnet Book Raffle Information!