Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:39:46 -0800
If anyone has these JHLs in their library I would so
appreciate you checking on something.  It is an
Editor's Note (first written piece in the volume) and
the topic was related to communicating with
colleagues, not ruffling any other discipline's
feathers, not acting as if we know everything, etc.

I believe this Ed.Note is in one of the following
JHLs:

Last issue of Vol. 18 (2002)

Last issue of Vol. 20 (2004)

First issue of Vol. 14 (1998)

Sorry to be vague but these are the journals I am
missing from my library and am kind of guessing based
on that.

If anyone can even give me the title of the Ed. Note
and especially the volume number and date I think I
can get our hospital librarian to get them or contact
Sage Pub.  I would be so appreciative of any help. You
will need to email me

            Many thanks, Pam Bartholomew RN, IBCLC