From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 21:02:25 EDT
<< Oh no I am in total shock that someone is auctioning off formula that is
 packaged for hospital use only,  the free diaper bags with formula and the
 new pack that the photo company is supplying hospitals with to give moms >>

oh, but cindy, just think - now those poor home-birth moms with nothing to
feed their babies will have a chance to get the SAME STUFF! we can be cynical
and hope that no one bids on the stuff (but to be even more cynical, it would
be because "everybody" got their own) or be even more aghast when people big
more for it than it would cost to buy the formula in the store.

carol brussel IBCLC
wondering who will be the first to sell human milk on ebay?