From:
Ruth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 23:43:49 -0500
I'm a FL RN IBCLC who just purchased your fabulous book from Marsha Walker
at the HEA conf here in Orlando (Mickey Town) where were you ?  I am the
FLCA rep
for our state's perinatal association we voted to have Dr. McK speak at a
Plenary at our annual FPA conference in August, does he do internet ? does
he have an e-mail address so I can communicate with him on a less formal
mode ? If you chat with him could you give him my e-mail address?  I plan
to vote for you to speak next year ,unless he can't make it this
year.....hmmm? I tried to e-mail this privately but can't seem to get out
of this  cyber-space vortex.