From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 13:03:57 -0700
>> A very health conscious mom has read ? heard about
>> ? drinking her own urine for health benefits. She was drinking up to 6 oz per
>> day for 1 week. It seems her baby ( 6 months old) now has signs of some
>> dehydration- depressed fontanelle mainly.

"Health-conscious"?  I don't know that this, rather than some other
unhealthy behavior, is causing her child's dehydration.  It would lead to
dehydration in the mother if she failed to compensate by consuming extra
water.  Why is she trying to defeat her kidneys?  This is a high level of
waste to consume.   I would be surprised if she were not practicing other
unhealthy behaviors on herself and her baby, as well.  Is she forcing the
baby to consume urine?  If so, how much?

If this is her only excursion into anti-health, it was a great experiment,
as it gave back such a remarkable result in such a short period of time.

Arly Helm                                       [log in to unmask]