From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:23:04 -0400
Dear Jan, and all, I am glad that Lactnet continues to be a voice and an
educational tool for those really interested in lactation issues.  I
have been working on Lactnet now since 1995.  That makes it 10 years of
my life. Wow. There are complaints that this list has changed from days
of old. We are not as small. We are not as intimate. People have
requested that we make it a private list, not accessible without
application. Sometimes, I feel that we have lost something when the list
became so big. However, I am glad to know it is valuable to some, and I
hope it continues to be so.

I am very much indebted to the other listmother volunteers who have been
so incredibly helpful over the years....and who continue to do a lot of
work for this list.

Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC

Independent consultant: Breastfeeding Clinic of Vermont; Lactation
Resources of Vermont; Medela, Inc.
Listowner Lactnet listserv since 1995.
Archives: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html