Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:09:10 -0400
Dear All, I want to ask you for a favor, or two here.  After reading Liz's
note, I would like to ask you to prepare for a card party. Details
forthcoming.  We are going to throw Liz Baldwin a huge card party, as she
has done so much for so many breastfeeding mothers, babies, and families
all over the United States,...she needs our support as she goes through
this stressful time.

Second, please, do not neglect your own health care. Cut down on Stress.
Get physicals. I myself am terrified of getting a colonoscopy ...and that
is coming in a few years.....

don't put off hugging your children, and spending time with your partner.
And most of all, don't take all the breastfeeding stuff so seriously that
you lose yourself in the meantime.  We need you all to keep on ticking, and
we really need LIz.

Taking a healthy dose of my own medicine.

Love,

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbspin.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html