From:
Jan Aken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:12:17 -0700
I actually have a  pix of a woman pumping in my office and one bottle
looks green the other bottle is white. 2 breast 2 colors!

Jan
Jan Aken RN IBCLC LNC
President Puget Sound Chapter AALNC
Legal Nurse Consultant
OB Nurse/ Board Certified Lactation Consultant

Lake Stevens WA 98258
425-334-6934
Cell # 425-210-8282
Fax # 425-397-655
NOTE: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS COMMUNICATION IS PRIVLEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL. In accordance with the HIPAA (Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act), this email/attachment contains
protected healthinformation and for the sole use of the intended
recipient's. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination, or copying
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in
error, DO NOT READ IT. PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REPLY TO THE SENDER THAT YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR. THEN DELETE THE INFORMATION
FROM YOUR COMPUTER. THANK YOU.