Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 10:41:27 EST
our car has been expressing its need for more support and attention than it
usually gets, by having problems that need to be fixed by visits to the
mechanic. (two days in a row, think it will last all of today without needing
something?) on one visit my SU reports that a young male employee asked him,
"can i ask you a dumb question? what does that bumper sticker mean?"

(human milk for human babies) the SU replied "do you know what human milk
is?" after a minute the light dawned, apparently. my husband went on to
explain briefly. who says you have to have direct breastfeeding experience to
be able to promote breastfeeding? after all, who has been bringing me food
and water, answering the phone, attending to other children and the rest of
life generally, as well as  promoting breastfeeding and speaking up about it
for thirteen years plus now, if not "a man " (my husband that is).

carol brussel IBCLC
more about milk banking ethical theory after more coffee