Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 07:40:11 EDT
Dear all,

Tim (age 15) came home last night with three of his friends and a new "song"
they had made up for me.  I told him that "No, I WON'T put it on the voice
mail, but that yes, I would share it with 2000 of my closest friends on
Lactnet."

"When the baby starts suckin' and your breasts start itchin'
Don't run and go get milk from the kitchen.
Run to the telephone and call Jan
She will give you a breastfeeding plan.
555-3858!  She will make your breasts feel great.
Mini-electric or Pump in Style
These breast pumps will make your baby smile.
Eat at Mom's -- it tastes really great.
A baby's best start -- it's never too late."

The theology leaves a tad to be desired, but hey -- it rhymes, and made me
laugh!  And there are four more future dads who will think breastfeeding is
perfectly normal.

Jan Barger, in Wheaton, IL