From:
Ruedi Hiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 15:36:48 +0100
I am actually involved in a discussion about 'the difference
between lactose in cow's milk and lactose in human milk and
their relative impact on the digestion of toddlers'. The
representative of a company that manufactures nutrition for
toddlers says that there is actually no difference. I think
this is hard to believe but actually I lack the scientific
resources to disprove this statement.

Can somebody help me on this topic? Any comment as well as
pointers to relevant information will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Switzerland
Margrit Klaeui
E-mail: [log in to unmask]