From:
Sarah McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 07:39:45 -0500
Hi,
This is my first post to lactnet so I hope I do it right!
I am trying to find information for a mother in an arabic country who is trying
to induce lactation for an adopted baby.  She had information of her own from
the internet.  I have given her more contacts to find information from.  She is
very keen that she recieve medication to help her produce milk i.e some
brands of birth control pill and domperidone.  She is unable to obtain them in
her country.  She is willing and would like to travel to another country -
preferably the UK I think- to see a Dr about induced lactation and to obtain
the medication.  Does anyone have any idea who could help her?
She is planning to start pumping anyway.
Best wishes and thanks in advance for any help,
Sarah McCann.