From:
Debbi Heffern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:59:32 -0600
Susan, I remember a great domed machine in which my parents would put 8 prepared bottles of formula for my brother's next day's feedings.  They'd then turn on the machine which would "sterilize" the feedings.

Maybe those would come back on the market. . . or out of some attics?

Debbi Heffern
St.Louis, MO, USA