Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:36:26 +0800
Please reply privately as well as onlist as I am currently no-mail. :-)

I just got myself this year's Australian Breastfeeding Association calendar,
but was wondering if anyone knows of any other breastfeeding calendars or
diaries that are available this year.  I'd like to make a collection of
different ones from around the world.

Thankyou very much!

Dene
Dene Stareczek
Australian Breastfeeding Association Counsellor
Western Pilbara Group, Tom Price Locality

Western Australian Branch

www.breastfeeding.asn.au

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity