From:
Tammy Meisel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 10:27:49 -0500
I'm working on protocols/guidelines in my breastfeeding class and also for
our new OB wing in our rural hospital.   I've been searching the archives &
am overwhelmed about all the things I have yet to learn.  If anyone would
be willing to share their protocols please e-mail me or send me a fax.  I
would also appreciate suggestions on getting started, training nursing
staff along with recommendations for videos in English & Spanish on
breastfeeding & prenatal classes related to labor & delivery.  If you have
a favorite educational sourse please list it.  Thank you for your help.

Tamara Meisel ARNP
fax:  316-355-7500

Tammy Meisel
mailto:[log in to unmask]