From:
Laura Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:11:04 EDT
Hi Renate, and all
I also saw the Snuggle Nest at LLLI. I can't see how it would be any more of
a smother hazard than the little plastic boxes the hospitals roll babies
around in. This is a rigid plastic (It looks kind of like they took one of
those hospital boxes and cut it in half..... It "protects the baby from
parents bedding/pillows"
I didn't order any, but I did think that they may be useful for some of the
hospitals which are worried about "allowing" co-sleeping.
Laura Wright
Jackson, MS