From:
S&J Sheperd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:07:20 -0700
1) Is there a problem with continuing to use the shield if milk supply is
ok?

2) What is the likelihood, in your experience, of weaning from the shield as
time goes on?

3) What are some techniques for helping a baby learn to nurse without the
shield?

These are some questions posed to me by a nursing mom via email.  I have
checked the archives and there is a TON of information!  #2 is the one I am
primarily asking because the others have been discussed quite a bit in the
archives.  Does anyone have anything new on #1 or #3?  I can supply more
information on the case if needed for an answer.  Thanks!

Janette in Portland, OR