From:
Sarah Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 02:28:57 +0800
I am in the process of assisting my employer in setting up lactation services at our health care facility. We accept a variety of insurances including medi-cal, blue cross, ccn and many others. We would like to bill insurance companies for the services and charge as little as possible for LC services in hopes of increasing the number of mothers that take use the services. Has anyone else had experience with this, if so any information you can provide would be wonderful. I know virtually nothing about insurance billing and our office manager is already overwhelmed, and not a real advocate of breastfeeding, to say the least. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!

Sarah Tanner in California