From:
Liz Cammin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 10:14:05 -0400
I just wanted to share this!  My husband and I had strep throat last
week.  Neither of us have ever had it before but we were both quite run
down.  I was concerned that our kids would get it (son is 2 1/2 and
daughter is 2 months), but they never did.  But, they are both nursing!
I'm quite sure that's what kept them well because they are in our faces
all the time of course and my husband and I got sick within a day of
each other...

Liz Cammin RN