From:
CATHY LILES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 11:15:47 EDT
I trained a WIC Peer Counselor who worked as a topless dancer to
support her family.  She danced while nursing 3 babies.  She would
hand express in the bathroom immediately before going on stage and
found she could do one or two numbers without leaking. She said her
lactating breasts brought in lots of tips and  got her off welfare
and into school. She hopes to go to medical school some day and if I
wanted to bet, I'd bet she makes it. She also said that she was not
the only nursing mother dancing at the club. This situation may not
be as unusal as we think. Cathy