From:
Kim Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:03:52 -0400
Hi everyone,
I have searched the archives and have gotten some good ideas but am looking
specifically for some fun games to teach about what baby may miss out on if
he/she is not breastfed. I remember reading about a list of things you can use
to bring out ideas, like toy stethoscope to illustrate more illness, something
green to illustrate breastfeeding is more environmentally friendly etc but can
not find this list. If anyone remembers it and can point me in the right direction
I would be grateful. Also any other ideas welcomed. I am trying to get away
from my traditional PowerPoint stuff with this age group and would like to
incorporate more games.
Thanks in advance
Kim Scott RNBN IBCLC
Miramichi NB