From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 04:00:46 GMT
weren't you the flame queen recently?

All I can say  is out of the mouths of babes!

I certainly don't think most of us make public spectacles of ourselves near baby products.  I do look away when someone is bottlefeeding, but no so's the mother would notice - it is more for me, unless it is a person I am working with.

Lighten up. Am always waiting for the chuckles to get rolling and then someone turns serious, try and read between the lines. Lets not turn this into a necktie thing again.

Linda, when are you going to wear my pendant?  Also, if anyone on the list was supposed to get one mailed from me, I sent them out last week. Let me know if it didn't arrive. This was not a commercial presentation.

Jay I think it is summer and a lot of our regulars are on holiday, hence fewer LACTNETS, I think we should let our kids write in, they have been quoted as saying some really great stuff lately. Jeanette, your son should compile all of these.

EVI