From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:53:31 -0400
I know they don't cover Lactation Consultations and also they will not
cover a rental pump.  They sent the client with a 28 week infant in the
NICU a pump in style.  Not the pump I usually recommend for a new mom
trying to establish a milk supply.
If they are so supportive why don't they cover the essentials to help a
mother succeed when she is either seperated from her baby (NICU) or a
consult.
Darlene Breed, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Worcester, MA (USA)