From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:06:44 -0500
Hi All,

Our web site http://www.bflrc.com  now has the information (directly from
Judy Canahuati) on how to help the breastfeeding peer counselors in Honduras
who lost literally everything in Hurricane Mitch. Judy has reviewed all the
information for accuracy, and hopes to send pictures soon (which will also
go onto the site). Feel free to share this post widely.

I'm packing up my breastfeeding t-shirt collection (and lots of other stuff)
and sending it to the collection point this weekend. (Always knew someday
there'd be a reason why I collected so many BF shirts.)

Linda J. Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC
Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre
Dayton, OH USA
http://www.bflrc.com