Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:35:38 EDT
So there I was watching late night TV - one of  four channel options (!) in
a family member's vacation house deep in  the tip of Texas, Laguna Madra
Bay across from South Padre  Island, ...I thought I must of drifted off and
dreamed that a *beautiful*  Breastfeeding TV Commercial came on all about the
benefits of  breastfeeding.

But then another equally beautiful and even longer  breastfeeding
commercial came on the next day! ....while I was for sure wide  awake. There was a
website URL shown briefly but I was sun screen lotion  slathered and could not
get to a pen and paper fast enough and could not copy it  down. I checked
the Texas Breastfeeding Coalition website but could not find any  mention of
TV commercials.

Anyone have any info? ...I would like the url to  see the commercials
online ...or at least read about them, ...how made and by  whom.

Best regards,

Debbie Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC
Fairfax County, Virginia suburbs  outside the Washington DC beltway