From:
Lanell Coultas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:21:30 -0600
> I don't see anything called "Only my Mommy," but there is a video called
> "Mommy's milk for mommy's baby."  That is $20.00, from Replicopy, 8300
> Research Blvd., Autin, TX 78658, 512-419-1168, [log in to unmask]  No
> indication whether it is geared to teen moms.
>
> Liz Brooks, JD, IBCLC
> Wyndmoor, PA, USA

MMfMB is a video produced by the Texas Department of Health.  The target
audience would be young children, possibly siblings of bfing moms or
moms-to-be.  The language is very simple and ideas are graspable, even for
toddlers I think.  It shows other mammals nursing their young - cows,
dolphins, a giraffe i think too.  It's a great video for youngins' (as we
say in Texas...)

Lanell
       Lanell Coultas - CD (DONA)
    Texas DONA State Representative