Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 23:58:20 -0400
Does anyone have references to articles relating to treatment of PPD and
depressive disorders and breastfeeding.  I have looked at Lawrence and
Riordan/Auerbach but, research articles etc. would be appreciated.  Our
physicians tend to suggest moms quit breastfeeding when drug therapy is
required and the pharmacy states their references say absolutely no to
tricyclics etc. when breastfeeding.  We would like to do an inservice in the
future.  I do have the address/phone # for Depression After Delivery.